...making music at the age of ten, when he played the classical piano for three years. He began to play the electric bass when he was 16 years old and soon he was recognized as a respected musician in all kind of different styles like Jazz, Funk, Fusion, Rock and Latin.
- 1997 he moved from Germany to the Netherlands submitted to the Hilversum Conservatory, a conservatory best known for it`s strong Jazz history drawing musician`s from all over Europe. There he studied electric and upright-bass and wehen he graduated in 2001 he already has become an indemand bassplayer in the Netehrlands and Germany.
Countless jam-sessions, gigs and recording-sessions ensured to develop his own style and sound and made him an unique and versatile bass player in all styles.
- 2004 - 2005 he worked as an editor for the renown dutch Bass Magazine.
- 2010 he publishes his first CD as a leader "Moving South".
On tour with cabaret-star Sven Ratzke with whom he played a lot of nice concerts in the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland. He also recorded a live-CD at the famous Bimhuis in Amsterdam and had several TV-broadcastings.
- 2011 The work with Sven Ratzke included an amazing Late Night show at the DelMar theatre in Amsterdam, where he played every saturday from December `10 until May `11 and accompanied various dutch artists like Ellen Ten Damme, Mathilde Santing, Frank Boejen, Spymonkey (GB), Wouter Hamel, Claron McFadden (US) and many more.
The tour with cabaret-star Sven Ratzke continues in the beginning of the year 2010 and after the summer-break. They will have a reprise of the show "Debut" through the Netherlands, Germany, Australia and Switzerland.
- 2012 Opera-star Miss McFadden & Sven Ratzke joining forces in de Threepennyblues show. Tour through the Netherlands and Bulgaria from February until April 2012. It`s gonna be extremely cool!!!